Author: admin | Date: October 12, 2010
This post was originally made on October 8, but the contest runs until October 22:
Things are getting exciting with two days remaining until Worldwide Moment!
We’re partnering with our friends at the analogue film community Lomography.com to give away THREE Lomography Diana Mini cameras to Worldwide Moment participants who shoot their WWM10 photo on analogue film! Here are the details:
- Digital photographs are allowed to be submitted to the Worldwide Moment 2010 gallery, but only photos shot on film are eligible for this Lomography Contest.
- Contest photos must be taken at the correct moment: October 10 at 10:10am Greenwich Mean Time.
- Contest photos must be uploaded to the Worldwide Moment website by Friday October 22, 2010 at 11:59 pm Eastern Time / 3:59 am GMT.
- Contest photos must be shot on film (then scanned or converted for upload).
- One contest photo submission allowed per person.
- Contest photo entries must include the tag “Lomography” when uploaded on Worldwide Moment’s website photo uploader.
- Three winners will be selected by Worldwide Moment and Lomography staff.
- Winners will be notified by email by November 1st, 2010.
- Winners will have one week to reply with a shipping address.
- If winner does not reply within one week, the 4th, 5th, 6th place, etc. photographers will have 24 hours to reply.
- One camera per winner will be shipped for free!
Good luck! And remember, if you don’t have a film camera you’re still welcome to participate and upload your photo!